Faces in Google Play

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
997MJR
Cash on hand: Locked

Faces in Google Play

Post by 997MJR » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi, I'm very new so forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to find ticwatch pro faces and can't seem to locate the faces by ticwatch or mobvoi? Please help! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Faces in Google Play

Post by Aathif Mahir » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:36 am

997MJR wrote: โ†‘
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 pm
Hi, I'm very new so forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to find ticwatch pro faces and can't seem to locate the faces by ticwatch or mobvoi? Please help! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi 997MJR,

You can access the watch faces published by Mobvoi from below link, before accessing those watch faces make sure to use your browser not the play store app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... face&hl=en

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Zewind

Post by Zewind » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:36 am
Hi 997MJR,

You can access the watch faces published by Mobvoi from below link, before accessing those watch faces make sure to use your browser not the play store app.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hello Aathif, wanted to follow up on this message as I can not access some faces on the play store. The link you used gave me the error "no results found for pub:Mobvoi Watchface". Could there be an disconnect with the Play store for Canada?

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Zewind wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm
Aathif Mahir wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:36 am
Hi 997MJR,

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hello Aathif, wanted to follow up on this message as I can not access some faces on the play store. The link you used gave me the error "no results found for pub:Mobvoi Watchface". Could there be an disconnect with the Play store for Canada?
Hi Zewind,

This totally a Google Play Store issue, You can install the watch faces by going to desktop site of Google Play Store and remotely Install those watch faces to your Ticwatch.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
TicWatch69

Post by TicWatch69 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:09 pm

Hello,
I downloaded the Reiwa Era & New Year Calligraphy faces by Mobvoi & really like them. A big plus is that these faces do not require you to download and app to your phone like other 3rd party faces.

I got them by searching "Mobvoi Watchfaces" from the Play Store on my TicWatch Pro 4G LTE. I could not find them searching from my computer.

Good luck!