The newest build number

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Post Reply
no avatar
szerwi1
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:51 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

The newest build number

Post by szerwi1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi,

A few days ago you have written on Facebook that there is an update for Ticwatch Pro. On forum you wrote that the newest build number is PWDD.190617.007, but on Facebook you said the newest is PWDR.190618.001.A1. So which one is the newest, and if it is PWDR.190618.001.A1 why don't I have update to it?

User avatar
paolocorpo
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The newest build number

Post by paolocorpo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 am

Really intereesting question

no avatar
Opschor
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:09 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The newest build number

Post by Opschor » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:13 am

PWDR.190618.001.A1 is the E2 model firmware.

User avatar
Aathif Mahir
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: The newest build number

Post by Aathif Mahir » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Greetings!

PWDD.190617.007 is newest firmware version for TicWatch Pro.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
arijit.ray81
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:11 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The newest build number

Post by arijit.ray81 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 am

Interesting! So the Twitter Post about a new Firmware Release - was incorrect? I have had this firmware version for a while now. So no new firmware to address the lag was released?

no avatar
szerwi1
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:51 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The newest build number

Post by szerwi1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:52 pm

arijit.ray81 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 am
Interesting! So the Twitter Post about a new Firmware Release - was incorrect? I have had this firmware version for a while now. So no new firmware to address the lag was released?
I updated to PWDD.190617.007 after their Facebook post, so I think they've only made mistake in the comments. When did you update to newest version? Much before their post?

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: The newest build number

Post by Sabertooth » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Opschor wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:13 am
PWDR.190618.001.A1 is the E2 model firmware.
szerwi1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi,

A few days ago you have written on Facebook that there is an update for Ticwatch Pro. On forum you wrote that the newest build number is PWDD.190617.007, but on Facebook you said the newest is PWDR.190618.001.A1. So which one is the newest, and if it is PWDR.190618.001.A1 why don't I have update to it?
Greetings!

The correct build number for the Pro is PWDD.190617.007. The correct build number for the C2/E2/S2 is PWDR(S).190618.001.A1. The Pro update hit around the first of the month and would have been automatically updated while the watch is charging. Sorry for the confusion.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
renaissan7e
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:32 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: The newest build number

Post by renaissan7e » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:35 pm

Hello) What the last build number at this moment for classic Ticwatch pro (not 4g and not 2020)?

Post Reply