TicWatch Pro 4G

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Teambft
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch Pro 4G

Post by Teambft » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Received watch yesterday - have had many many smartwatches and thus far Im really liking it. Today I went to Verizon and got the phone activated for LTE/Calls, etc.
But my microphone doesnt seem to be working. Ive made some calls and the receiver cannot hear me. Additionally, Google Assistant is also not picking up my voice. I have updated google app and im running the current system update on the watch. Thanks for any help.

Aathif Mahir
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: TicWatch Pro 4G

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:53 am

Teambft wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:59 pm
Received watch yesterday - have had many many smartwatches and thus far Im really liking it. Today I went to Verizon and got the phone activated for LTE/Calls, etc.
But my microphone doesnt seem to be working. Ive made some calls and the receiver cannot hear me. Additionally, Google Assistant is also not picking up my voice. I have updated google app and im running the current system update on the watch. Thanks for any help.
Hi Teambft,

We are really very sorry for the issue facing with your TicWatch Pro 4G, Please try to reset your TicWatch by going to Settings - System - Disconnect and Reset.

If resetting the watch didn't fixed your issue, Please create a warranty ticket based on your issue in below link
https://support.mobvoi.com/

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator