Ticwatch Pro 4G LTE Bluetooth issue

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Nando
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch Pro 4G LTE Bluetooth issue

Post by Nando » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:04 pm

I have a Pixel 3 and purchased the Ticwatch Pro 4G LTE a month ago for the Cellular functionality. Verizon activated the shared line service on this watch however the watch would not work on Cellular. I have spent over 3 hours on the phone with Verizon tech support, several factory resets, several emails with Mobvoi being Mobvoi does not have phone support for this watch and even emailed Zhifei Li for help and nothing has worked. Each tech support person i worked with had not even heard of this watch.

I finally called Verizon one last time and they got the watch to connect to Cellular however Bluetooth has to be off for Cellular to work. This is my 4th Ticwatch i have owned and am quite disappointed.

Can someone please assist me with this?

no avatar
Nando

Re: Ticwatch Pro 4G LTE Bluetooth issue

Post by Nando » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:43 pm

So far i have found very little value to this watch being connected to Cellular. When i use Spotify it will not recognize my bluetooth ear buds even though they are paired to the watch.

no avatar
jhuster

Post by jhuster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Nando wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:43 pm
So far i have found very little value to this watch being connected to Cellular. When i use Spotify it will not recognize my bluetooth ear buds even though they are paired to the watch.
Unfortunately, that's more an issue with Spotify than with Wear OS itself. I have buds paired to my Ticwatch Pro 4G and I stream iHeartRadio every day at the gym and it works great.

no avatar
Nando

Post by Nando » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:11 am

I must be doing something wrong as my ear buds are paired however will not connect to my watch.

no avatar
jhuster

Post by jhuster » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Nando wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:11 am
I must be doing something wrong as my ear buds are paired however will not connect to my watch.
Make sure they're not still connected to your phone as well - for whatever reason Bluetooth devices like the buds will prefer the phone over the watch.