Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
ameya.sinha
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Your Voice Matters - Participate and get 30% off!

Post by ameya.sinha » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:33 pm

So for the Ticwatch E. This is the best for the price point smart watch you're going to find. I love mine. Have used it everyday for almost a year now. It really is as water resistant as it says. It does everything it says. The battery only lasts through the day but that's okay for everything else. It's light weight. Unobtrusive. Fast. Very customizable. Has all the apps I need. The microphone is great and the display is awesome. I would recommend this to anyone.

no avatar
francescogatto.97

Post by francescogatto.97 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:21 pm

I bought my Ticwatch Pro on July. It has been, so far, an everyday usage with Pros and Cons:
PROs:
- NFC;
_ good battery life (problably got worse with wearOs 2.9);
- lots of ways to perzonalize the smartwatch.

CONs:
- old hardware: a new chipset and 1GB of RAM could improve battery life, remove lag while opening apps and menu;
_ Mobvoi Apps: they are rubbish, Italian traslations are wrong, fitness tracking and HR tracking not very precise;
- very old security patches;

A good smartwatch overall, but not perfect.

no avatar
bryant.m.miller

Post by bryant.m.miller » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello,

I've had a ticwatch pro for about 6 months now. It's a great device at a good price.

I'd say the only complaints about the device I have are the charger seems to get fried under certain circumstances, I'm hoping newer versions have a higher quality charger (wireless Qi charging maybe?) The watch also feels a tad slow running on an older processor. I feel like it would greatly benefit from a processor refresh and a little more RAM. Other than that I've really been enjoying having this watch!

Would like to hand my current one over to my girlfriend and maybe order another for myself!

no avatar
s.twotrees

Post by s.twotrees » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:01 am

I think it ’s very good. Unfortunately,
the watch case is cheap.
Also, I think it would be better if the battery could be used for a long time.
I am satisfied after that.

no avatar
fritzsepp

Post by fritzsepp » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:54 pm

My first watch was broken after less than a year, after a couple of days I got a replacement watch that was stuck in a bootloop after 5 days of use. The replacement for the replacement was never shipped or at least I did not receive any watch. I mailed about the problem to your service - no reply. I cannit recommend you to anyone! :(

no avatar
mike1

Post by mike1 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:53 pm

I have a Ticpod Free and a Ticwatch E from Indiegogo.
I later bought a Ticwatch C2 and Ticpod Free for my wife.

I do get a consistent error below:
Google Play services
Account Action Required
my_email_address
[Open]

When I press the Open button nothing happens.

Overall, both smartwatches are usable.

There is so much competition for Ticpods though. For example, the Mi Airdots have BT5.0 and the price is nearly half of what I paid for Ticpods.

no avatar
javgim78

Post by javgim78 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:16 am

I bought with your september offer, and first I thought it won't accomplish my expectatives, but just the opposite!!1

I came from a Fossil Marshall and I have to say, this Movboy is just better, better battery life, screen resolution, everything

I definetly will buy a new one for my wife with this discount :mrgreen:

no avatar
lowkasen

Post by lowkasen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:02 pm

I own a ticwatch E and i have used mine for almost a year. I really liked it, and that's why I want to buy one for my father as well with this discount code.
What I like about the watch is that its WearOS! And I'm using an android phone. Also, it has GPS and notifications on my wrist.
I feel Google assistant isn't fast enough, but I don't use it much too. I really wish I could get a screen protector with the watch as well when I bought it!

no avatar
mattjamesfoster333

Post by mattjamesfoster333 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:32 pm

I have been using your products for the past 3 years now with the original classic ticwatch, I still use it to this day, there isn’t one day that I haven’t left the house without it (purposely), I would upgrade to a more modern Ticwatch however I feel that the more newer watches are losing one of the best functions, the tickle strip, this is one of my favourite features of the classic watch and would hate to have a watch without it, furthermore I also feel like the second version of the tic watch classic is missing out on the key function of taking a phone call, without the usability to hold phone calls on my smart watch, I personally want a watch with that ability, therefore I have kept my classic watch in pristine condition. I also purchased your ticpods through am quite annoyed as I recently lost them, so I am stuck with boring wired headphones now.

I love your products and the overall I am keen to see what other products you release, hopefully a watch similar to the classic tickwatch, I also love your tickpods and I believe they are one of the best Bluetooth headphones, my only problem would be that you are not allowed to use the right earpiece with the left one stored in the case, other than that they are amazing and I really loved them, I would love to get a second pair when I can as using wired ones seems like a different word after using Bluetooth for so long 😂

no avatar
joshualangert

Post by joshualangert » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:26 am

I have been fairly happy with my Ticwatch Pro over the past almost 1 year. It has become handy for looking at notifications, but I will say that responding to Google Hangouts messages has become harder (due to Google stopping support for the Wear OS version of the app) so I still take out my phone a lot. I like the ability to voice respond to texts, which has been fantastic. Interestingly, I have been using it the most when mowing my lawn! I keep my phone in my pocket, and the watch has been an always accessible remote control for my Bluetooth headphones.

Over all, I think that if Google did a better job with WearOS the watch would really shine.