Ticwear pairing QR code TicWatch e

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Vanearias
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwear pairing QR code TicWatch e

Post by Vanearias » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:56 am

Hi! My TicWatch e just arrived and I’m trying to pair with ticwear app but the app ask me for the QR CODE, were I find the QR CODE in my TicWatch e?

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Re: Ticwear pairing QR code TicWatch e

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:25 am

Vanearias wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:56 am
Hi! My TicWatch e just arrived and I’m trying to pair with ticwear app but the app ask me for the QR CODE, were I find the QR CODE in my TicWatch e?
Greetings Vanearias!

You should first pair your watch with the Wear OS app, Then open the Mobvoi app, login (or sign up for a Mobvoi ID) and the app should automatically display the watch is connected. If it's still not working we can look at the permissions and see if we can figure it out.

Edit: Mobvoi app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mpanion.aw
Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Vanearias

Post by Vanearias » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:19 pm

Hi! I made everything you told me, I’m registered in Mobvoi and wear os, I have both apps in my movil, but when I try to register in ticwear app it ask me for a QRcode

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:05 pm

Vanearias wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:19 pm
Hi! I made everything you told me, I’m registered in Mobvoi and wear os, I have both apps in my movil, but when I try to register in ticwear app it ask me for a QRcode
Greetings Vanearias!

My apology for not being clear. You only need the Wear OS app and the Mobvoi app, the Ticwear Global app is for the Ticwatch 2. Some of the apps changed names since the printing of the user guide which is causing some confusion. If you are still having issues, let me know what they are and we can sort them out.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator