no avatar
apiso
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro - user experience problems

Post by apiso » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm
Hi Everyone,

Sleep Tracking is finally releasing on next month for TicWatch Pro and 4G, Thanks for being patient

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
I'm wondering if it will be automatic sleep tracking , can you give us some detail about the upcoming functionality.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:18 pm

apiso wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:25 pm
Aathif Mahir wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm
Hi Everyone,

Sleep Tracking is finally releasing on next month for TicWatch Pro and 4G, Thanks for being patient

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
I'm wondering if it will be automatic sleep tracking , can you give us some detail about the upcoming functionality.
Hi apiso,

Unfortunately we dont have details regarding that, We'll post more information about sleep tracking very soon.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
me1

Post by me1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:33 pm

So I got a cheap FitBit-type watch from my boss. I used it for a couple weeks to track my steps and my sleep. I was so excited about the sleep tracking that I wanted to get a "real" watch and see how much better it would do. I gave my wife the cheap watch when my TicWatch arrived and I played with it for two days. When I try to find my sleep history, I find all these issues that the TicWatch does not have sleep tracking, and the only solution is to download an app that listens to me sleep?

And now I'm seeing that Sleep Tracking was about to be released, but then it wasn't?

What's going on? I'd like to return this and get any other watch that has sleep tracking. It seems like they all have it. Except this one?