Sleep Tracking?!?

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
me1
Cash on hand: Locked

Sleep Tracking?!?

Post by me1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:44 pm

So I got a cheap FitBit-type watch from my boss. I used it for a couple weeks to track my steps and my sleep. I was so excited about the sleep tracking that I wanted to get a "real" watch and see how much better it would do. I gave my wife the cheap watch when my TicWatch arrived and I played with it for two days. When I try to find my sleep history, I find all these issues that the TicWatch does not have sleep tracking, and the only solution is to download an app that listens to me sleep if I manually turn it on?

I'm seeing that Sleep Tracking was about to be released for TicWatch, but then it wasn't?

What's going on? I'd like to return this and get any other watch that has sleep tracking. It seems like they all have it. Except this one? Am I reading this wrong?

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Re: Sleep Tracking?!?

Post by Sabertooth. » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:37 pm

me1 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:44 pm
So I got a cheap FitBit-type watch from my boss. I used it for a couple weeks to track my steps and my sleep. I was so excited about the sleep tracking that I wanted to get a "real" watch and see how much better it would do. I gave my wife the cheap watch when my TicWatch arrived and I played with it for two days. When I try to find my sleep history, I find all these issues that the TicWatch does not have sleep tracking, and the only solution is to download an app that listens to me sleep if I manually turn it on?

I'm seeing that Sleep Tracking was about to be released for TicWatch, but then it wasn't?

What's going on? I'd like to return this and get any other watch that has sleep tracking. It seems like they all have it. Except this one? Am I reading this wrong?
Greetings me1!

Sleep Tracking had some issues that should now be resolved. Expect the release to the TicWatch Pro and Pro 4G in the coming weeks (October 2019).

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
me1

Post by me1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Expect the release to the TicWatch Pro and Pro 4G in the coming weeks (October 2019).
Thanks Sabertooth!

How will we know when that feature is released? Will it be part of TicHealth, or whatever?
Thanks again!

no avatar
Hbmtg

Post by Hbmtg » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:26 am

Hopefully not part of Tichealth and is standalone.

no avatar
essential.unit

Post by essential.unit » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:30 am

Sabertooth. wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:37 pm
me1 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:44 pm

Greetings me1!

Sleep Tracking had some issues that should now be resolved. Expect the release to the TicWatch Pro and Pro 4G in the coming weeks (October 2019).

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hi! Unfortunately Mobvoi looks like liars. The feature was announced since Ticwatch Pro released, last 3-4 months you started to promise us that feature in deep testing, test was failed etc... However all still the same. Very bad.

no avatar
apiso

Post by apiso » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:00 am

I've seen that new tichealth has been released, does this release contain sleep tracking?

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:28 pm

apiso wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:00 am
I've seen that new tichealth has been released, does this release contain sleep tracking?
Hi apiso,

No, We'll inform as soon as sleep tracking feature available to public

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
davidf01

Post by davidf01 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:17 pm

I also would like to know when the sleep tracking is out. I have been using sleep as android but it is not as good as Fitbit, I'm very interested in knowing how Tichealth handles sleep tracking and if it works with wear os.

I would also like to request that tic health add a spin part to the health app.

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:29 am

davidf01 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:17 pm
I also would like to know when the sleep tracking is out. I have been using sleep as android but it is not as good as Fitbit, I'm very interested in knowing how Tichealth handles sleep tracking and if it works with wear os.

I would also like to request that tic health add a spin part to the health app.
Hi davidf01,

Sure, We'll mark your feature request and share with our engineers as soon as possible.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator