TicWatch

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
alexincambo
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch

Post by alexincambo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:17 am

I would strongly advocate for you to not buy the TicWatch E2 as it is a very unreliable watch due to the fact it stopped working the very day I purchesed it. You might think that I could just send it back as there is a promised 2 year warrenty, but I have tried many times and there has been exuse after exuse, I am tired of this company and will not be buying any of there products anytime soon and I advise that for not just me but for the community, I am really unsatisfied by the service I have recived. I really hope they can make up for this.

Sabertooth.
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: TicWatch

Post by Sabertooth. » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:40 pm

alexincambo wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:17 am
I would strongly advocate for you to not buy the TicWatch E2 as it is a very unreliable watch due to the fact it stopped working the very day I purchesed it. You might think that I could just send it back as there is a promised 2 year warrenty, but I have tried many times and there has been exuse after exuse, I am tired of this company and will not be buying any of there products anytime soon and I advise that for not just me but for the community, I am really unsatisfied by the service I have recived. I really hope they can make up for this.
Greetings alexincambo!

If you would like me to look in to your case, please provide a description of the problem and your ticket number. Is the watch dead and not charging? If you didn't purchase your watch from Mobvoi, you need to go through the seller for warranty support initially.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator