Charger not working

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
gaur.diptanshu
Cash on hand: Locked

Charger not working

Post by gaur.diptanshu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:52 am

My charging cradle is not working initially it was charging with problems like disconnecting frequently, not charging at time,need to apply pressure while charging but problem is still there

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Re: Charger not working

Post by Sabertooth. » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:12 pm

gaur.diptanshu wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:52 am
My charging cradle is not working initially it was charging with problems like disconnecting frequently, not charging at time,need to apply pressure while charging but problem is still there
Be sure the charging pins are clean and clear of obstruction. If you feel your charging cradle isn't working properly, you can open a warranty ticket at http://support.mobvoi.com/.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
able2create

Post by able2create » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:36 pm

I have the same Issue on my old V1 Ticwatch S - Do you still have the same charging technologies? This was bad for the first Ticwatch - it will be bad for the second too. So much complains about the Charger (Cable) on the Internet... an in this Forum. And no solution on this. For over 2 years now...

no avatar
speppers17

Post by speppers17 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:49 pm

I am starting to hate this watch and I started out loving it when I got it from my husband as a Christmas gift about a week ago!

It won't even charge. At first, it charged slowly whether I plugged the magnet port to my laptop or used my USB charger for my phone but now? It won't charge. It shows the little lightning bolt on the screen which I think indicates it is charging but the percentage steadily dwindles away. The screensaver that pops up when charging just sits there while the battery continually drains. I even tried to charge the watch by connecting it to my desktop computer via USB and it doesn't work that way either. What is the damn deal? I started off loving this thing but now I am absolutely upset over it. I just want it to work the way it's supposed to especially after having over $150 bucks for it.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:10 pm

speppers17 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:49 pm
I am starting to hate this watch and I started out loving it when I got it from my husband as a Christmas gift about a week ago!

It won't even charge. At first, it charged slowly whether I plugged the magnet port to my laptop or used my USB charger for my phone but now? It won't charge. It shows the little lightning bolt on the screen which I think indicates it is charging but the percentage steadily dwindles away. The screensaver that pops up when charging just sits there while the battery continually drains. I even tried to charge the watch by connecting it to my desktop computer via USB and it doesn't work that way either. What is the damn deal? I started off loving this thing but now I am absolutely upset over it. I just want it to work the way it's supposed to especially after having over $150 bucks for it.
Greetings speppers17!

Sorry to hear about your issues. Some early version chargers would fail with too high current (>1A) resulting in slow of no charging. . If you think this sounds like your issue, you can request a replacement charger via https://support.mobvoi.com/ or by sending an email with your order details and description of the problem top support@mobvoi.com. The replacement charger is improved to support fast chargers (>1A) and QC3 chargers. The turn around should be pretty quick.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
sbosman15

Post by sbosman15 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:15 pm

i have the some problem with my new Ticwatch E2
does not turn on and does not charge... i am very disappointed and send a email to your support desk..

no avatar
sbosman15

Post by sbosman15 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:43 pm

i have the same issue i send a mail but the answer was try other adapter is already did ;) before i wrote this message..

no avatar
matcha

Post by matcha » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:12 pm

It could be wear on the copper leads on the back of the watch. see my post on the issue