Feature request

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
majorgearhead
Cash on hand: Locked

Feature request

Post by majorgearhead » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:06 pm

I love the TicWatch Pro LTE, but I have a feature request that would add to my enjoyment.

Please put a quick link on the power menu to shut off the screen for free form swimming. Sometimes I just want to wear this in the pool where I am not working out or swimming laps, and it would be great to be able to trigger that adhoc from the menu.

no avatar
k9plays

Re: Feature request

Post by k9plays » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:15 pm

You can make it so that you screen doesn't turn on into you press a button in the pull down menu of wear is that would probably do the trick

garrywadams
Bank: Locked

Re: Feature request

Post by garrywadams » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:13 pm

majorgearhead,
If you swipe down on the main screen you will see the quick settings menu. Select the icon that looks like a watch. (It should be in the center on the bottom row). This turns off the screen and prevents gestures and touches (like water droplets) from walking up the screen. You will see only the FSTN screen display and it will stay that way until you press a button.

This is also useful for when you go to the theater and want to make sure that your watch doesn't wake up in the middle of the show and blind everyone, or when you are going to sleep and want to make sure your watch screen stays off while you sleep.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator