I will never buy Mobvoi again and don't recommend to everyone

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Wegas
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

I will never buy Mobvoi again and don't recommend to everyone

Post by Wegas » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:19 am

I really disappointed with my both TWP and this forum. The forum it is just a collection of empty advises and promises made by the same users as we. Nothing from published ideas or problems still not resolved.
1) Users asked about missing watchfaces after factory reset - no solutions (however it is enough to post just apk file),
2)I published ideas to use additional not activated segments in essential LCD display to show missed notifications - still nothing done,
3) I asked to make feature to clean up sound buzzer from water (as it done for PRO 4G)- you talked about it is done, but no...
4) I published a post about screen auto bright level feature should be repaired, because it slows down the system if activated. Nothing still done.
5) Incoming calls delay - issue reported many times, no solutions. However it is enough to customize Telephone app to avoid closure and clean up from RAM, to keep it in always background.

Moderators just talking that our ideas and requests forwarded to developers, however developers seems died. No any update, no any improvement in work.

Please try to dissuade me...