Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish - Winners Announced

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Mobvoi
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish - Winners Announced

Post by Mobvoi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 am

Hey, Mobvoi fans!

Christmas is now less than a month away, but our Make a Christmas Wish contest starts now! Trying to find a nice gift for the special ones in your life? We offer an opportunity to grant wishes for you with a Mobvoi product! All you need to do is tell us about the special person you would like to grant a wish for and why. We’ll randomly pick 3 winners from those who participate. If you win, we’ll send the gift you mention in the comments below!

TO ENTER:

1. Tell us about that special person you would like to grant a wish for and why in the comments below.
2. Three winners will be randomly selected to receive the gifts they mention in the comments. Each person can only ask for one product.
3. The chosen gifts must be from Mobvoi.com and must be in stock to which the country or region we deliver. (If you win, we’ll make sure your chosen gift meets the requirements).
4. Multiple entries by the same person will not be counted.
5. Open to Mobvoi community users only. Register to participate now!
6. The contest begins on December 3rd, 2019 at 9:00 AM EST and ends on December 10th, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
7. Three winners will be announced in the community on December 12th, 2019. Best of Luck!
8. Mobvoi reserves the right of final explanation.

Thanks,
Mobvoi Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mobvoi Community fans,

We’ve spent the past week checking out all of your submissions and we found them to be truly touching! Thanks for participating in the Make a Christmas Wish contest and sharing your wish with everyone here on the community!

Our team has weighed in and chosen three community members to grant their wishes, so without further ado here are the winners of the Mobvoi Community Make a Christmas Wish Contest 2019!

As promised, the following three lucky winners will receive the following gifts for their important ones:

@Boofa1010
@williamailliw.chansey
@kofi388

With the holiday season coming up, we will be holding two more Christmas Countdown contests on Facebook to engage more with our amazing fans. Follow us here https://www.facebook.com/MobvoiTicWatch/ and enter a chance to win more FREE gifts.

Happy Holidays!
Mobvoi Team

no avatar
chrisfenton7

Re: Christmas Countdown | Make a Christmas Wish

Post by chrisfenton7 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:03 am

I'd love for my wife to get a ticwatch Pro with some ticpods.
She is always on the go and a ticwatch pro and ticpods would allow her to track her activity, listen to her favourite music and also stay in contact whilst on the go.

no avatar
wangll

Post by wangll » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:04 am

Is Xmas time and I would like to wish my brother merry Xmas as his birthday is just a few days after Xmas I would like to have Tic watch 2as the special gift because I bought one earlier from local dealer but already given as gift to my retired colleugue last year as her returement gift

no avatar
weizhirune

Post by weizhirune » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:05 am

Hi, I would like to grant a wish for my beloved wife. She recently just delivered our baby Arielle and I would like to thank her for carrying this beautiful child for 9 months. She is a strong woman, a lovely wife and a caring mother. I hope I could win her a Ticwatch C2 rose gold as she has always been eyeing on this smart watch. Thank you and cheers to the team!

no avatar
kofi388

Post by kofi388 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 am

I would love to grand a wish for my mom. She listens to a lot of music. During work, in a bed or while running. But she is constantly destroying all of her headphones by either damaging the connector or tearing the cable. I would love to give her her first truly wireless headphones White Ticpods Free and help her this way. Because of me being in a college I can not afford to grant this wish by myself. Thank you for giving me a chance to participate. Best of wishes and Merry Christmas.

no avatar
m.dyhrberg

Post by m.dyhrberg » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am

I would give my dad a Tic Watch pro, if I win.

no avatar
arunraic0

Post by arunraic0 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:57 am

I would like to give it to my friend for standing by my side all the time 🥰. I would like to give a ticwatch E2

no avatar
shaheenshihab

Post by shaheenshihab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 pm

I would like to get myself a wireless ticpods free as it's my birthday on Dec 29th. I have been looking myself to get a wireless earbuds as I'm more into music and is a singer. Can't afford myself a ticpods so i wish i had one. 😁

no avatar
1995sharma.ankit

Post by 1995sharma.ankit » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:08 pm

That special person is my dad he is everything for he loves watches definitely wanna gift a smartwatch to him because he just fulfill everything for me so I just can do this small thing for him can't wait to surprise him 😍

no avatar
andrepamendes

Post by andrepamendes » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:41 pm

My wife and my soul mate is the one I make a wish to. She's been relentless and a force of nature in my life.