Outstanding Customer Service!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
bverdon
Cash on hand: Locked

Outstanding Customer Service!

Post by bverdon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 pm

So... I purchased the TWP 4G/LTE on Mobvoi's site and received the watch and Tichome mini within 4 days. Very happy with the watch... glad I upgrade. Then Mobvoi puts the watch on sale for $224!! :evil:

More frustrated than mad at them of course... just business.

I emailed support to see if I can return the watch so I could take advantage of the latest promotion since I only had the watch for a week and they referenced my order number and said there was no need...that they would refund the difference!

Wow! That is customer service!

Thanks Mobvoi!

no avatar
krisdb

Re: Outstanding Customer Service!

Post by krisdb » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:58 pm

That's cool but they didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts. They are still making a profit off you and it's not worth losing a customer over a $100. Even better for them is you posting about it.

It's just business. Nothing personal.

garrywadams
Bank: Locked

Post by garrywadams » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:34 pm

Personal or not, thank you for sharing your experience with the community! Too often we only hear from the negative side of interactions. It is refreshing to see someone excited to share a good experience every now and then.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
bverdon

Post by bverdon » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:42 pm

krisdb wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:58 pm
That's cool but they didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts. They are still making a profit off you and it's not worth losing a customer over a $100. Even better for them is you posting about it.

It's just business. Nothing personal.
I agree to some degree... but still refreshing that they took that approach without me even suggesting/asking for it. Not business as usual for many companies these days.. at least in my experience.