Cancel order

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
tonydtzhu
Cash on hand: Locked

Cancel order

Post by tonydtzhu » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi,

I tried to cancel my order which was put in 11:55pm(ET) Dec. 2 (Order no. 23465449240), found and clicked 'delete order', it disappeared from my order history. But I didn't get any email confirmation, so I sent an email to support@mobvoi.com at 7pm (ET) Dec. 3. Didn't hear back anything. But this morning(8AM(ET), Dec. 4), got an DHL message of shipping.

Can someone confirm if the order got cancelled or not? The cancellation process should be more clear and better kept track.

If it didn't get cancel at the end, what's the process of refund?

Thanks

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Re: Cancel order

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:17 pm

tonydtzhu wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:14 pm
Hi,

I tried to cancel my order which was put in 11:55pm(ET) Dec. 2 (Order no. 23465449240), found and clicked 'delete order', it disappeared from my order history. But I didn't get any email confirmation, so I sent an email to support@mobvoi.com at 7pm (ET) Dec. 3. Didn't hear back anything. But this morning(8AM(ET), Dec. 4), got an DHL message of shipping.

Can someone confirm if the order got cancelled or not? The cancellation process should be more clear and better kept track.

If it didn't get cancel at the end, what's the process of refund?

Thanks
Greetings tonydtzhu!

Since you received the shipping notice, the order has been processed. There is a day or two delay to support responses due to volume but you should hear back soon. You can reply to the response and ask for specifics on making a return for your case. There is a 30-day return policy so shouldn't be any problem.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
tonydtzhu

Re: Cancel order

Post by tonydtzhu » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Thanks for the quick response.
I will wait and see. Strange though, I don't see any order in my account now since I deleted the order(was showing as open or something). Is the "Delete Order" option same as cancel option?