Answering phone calls on Tic watch S

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
oberaishravan
Cash on hand: Locked

Answering phone calls on Tic watch S

Post by oberaishravan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi

I had just purchased a Tic watch S a week back . But I’m facing connectivity issue on both anaroid and Apple I phone . I am using Apple I phone 11 mobile handset I tried connecting on it but it failed in the first instance . I had also followed the complete steps of connecting mentioned in the user manual. Once it's connected it getting deactivated on its own . I'm literally fed up connecting the same again and again.

Second issue is with regard to answering my calling thru the watch . When a call is coming on the watch I'm trying to answer it thru watch itself but it's not giving an option it's only giving a indication to answer calls thru handset. Which is really inconvenient.
Wht is the point of buying such a pathetic product. It's my biggest mistake for buying this watch.

garrywadams
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Answering phone calls on Tic watch S

Post by garrywadams » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:08 pm

oberaishravan wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:41 pm
Hi

I had just purchased a Tic watch S a week back . But I’m facing connectivity issue on both anaroid and Apple I phone . I am using Apple I phone 11 mobile handset I tried connecting on it but it failed in the first instance . I had also followed the complete steps of connecting mentioned in the user manual. Once it's connected it getting deactivated on its own . I'm literally fed up connecting the same again and again.

Second issue is with regard to answering my calling thru the watch . When a call is coming on the watch I'm trying to answer it thru watch itself but it's not giving an option it's only giving a indication to answer calls thru handset. Which is really inconvenient.
Wht is the point of buying such a pathetic product. It's my biggest mistake for buying this watch.
First off, it sounds like a very frustrating situation. Can you provide any additional details or screenshots on the connectivity issue? I'm not sure I understand the issue you are describing.

As for taking calls on the watch, this has been discussed in other watch models forums as well. You must enable the option in Bluetooth settings. See below:
screen-2.png
screen-2.png (21.76 KiB) Viewed 768 times
I hope this helps.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator