No way to customize long-press gesture

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
krisdb
Cash on hand: Locked

No way to customize long-press gesture

Post by krisdb » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:31 pm

The TicPods 2 are close to the perfect wireless earbuds and I've tried them all. It's rare to find one that you can control the volume. Only thing missing, as far as I can tell, is there is no way to skip forward/go back AND play/pause with the touch controls. It looks like it's either or. Would be nice to be able to customize the long-press gesture, which seems hardcoded to only open the assistant. I own the non-Pro version of the TicPods 2, if that makes a difference. If the Pro version allows you to customize the long-press then I might get those instead.

Sabertooth.
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: No way to customize long-press gesture

Post by Sabertooth. » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:19 pm

krisdb wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:31 pm
The TicPods 2 are close to the perfect wireless earbuds and I've tried them all. It's rare to find one that you can control the volume. Only thing missing, as far as I can tell, is there is no way to skip forward/go back AND play/pause with the touch controls. It looks like it's either or. Would be nice to be able to customize the long-press gesture, which seems hardcoded to only open the assistant. I own the non-Pro version of the TicPods 2, if that makes a difference. If the Pro version allows you to customize the long-press then I might get those instead.
Greetings krisdb!

As far as the touch gestures, both the TicPods 2 and TicPods 2 Pro work the same. You can currently only customize the double tap gesture. I'll pass along your suggestion to allow customizing the long press gesture.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator