TicWatch Pro LCD display

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
tomlam.com
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch Pro LCD display

Post by tomlam.com » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 am

I was a Moto360 & Gear S3 user, 1st time TicWatch Pro user, got my TicWatch Pro 2020 2 days ago, been trying out different things, very satisfied so far. Super impressive by the battery performance brought by the LCD display.

I was jogging this morning, and accidentally found out the LCD could actually display time, heart rate, steps, speed, cal, distance, workout duration, GPS signal, battery levels.

Maybe it's just me who got surprised, but I just didn't see it from the reviews that I watched. Anyway, very impressed by the watch!

PS: hopefully Mobvoi could roll out an update soon to add option to customize dd/mm or mm/dd on LCD 😆

no avatar
brian

Re: TicWatch Pro LCD display

Post by brian » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm

The fact that we've been waiting for a year for the dd/mm swap to be added on the original Ticwatch Pro is one of the reasons I'm unlikely to by another Mobvoi product :(

no avatar
141ptkelly

Post by 141ptkelly » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Tomlam, my LCD shows only Time, Date, steps. How did you get it to show the other information?

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:36 pm

tomlam.com wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 am
I was a Moto360 & Gear S3 user, 1st time TicWatch Pro user, got my TicWatch Pro 2020 2 days ago, been trying out different things, very satisfied so far. Super impressive by the battery performance brought by the LCD display.

I was jogging this morning, and accidentally found out the LCD could actually display time, heart rate, steps, speed, cal, distance, workout duration, GPS signal, battery levels.

Maybe it's just me who got surprised, but I just didn't see it from the reviews that I watched. Anyway, very impressed by the watch!

PS: hopefully Mobvoi could roll out an update soon to add option to customize dd/mm or mm/dd on LCD 😆

Hi tomlam,

Thanks for using our products, we'll mark your suggestion as feature request.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:38 pm

141ptkelly wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:47 pm
Tomlam, my LCD shows only Time, Date, steps. How did you get it to show the other information?
Hi 141ptkelly,

If your using TicHealth and Other TicSeries Apps, The secondary display automatically takes advantage of that and show the prior info's.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
tomlam.com

Post by tomlam.com » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:25 pm

141ptkelly wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:47 pm
I was using TicHealth and auto tracks my workouts, it just automatically shows these information whenever it thinks I'm working out (even walking for a period of time)

no avatar
tomlam.com

Post by tomlam.com » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:28 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:36 pm
tomlam.com wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 am

Hi tomlam,

Thanks for using our products, we'll mark your suggestion as feature request.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
it would be an much appreciated update! thanks for the effort!