Ticwatch pro 2020 issues and questions

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
demi123
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch pro 2020 issues and questions

Post by demi123 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:28 pm

1. Heart rate is not synchronized. There's appx 30-45 second delay between the actual heart rate and what is shown on your TicExercise app during a workout. Which has been quite a challenge as it can be dangerous when your heart rate is 140 and it shows 111.. Then you have to start a new exercise, yet the watch is now showing falling 140 heart rate. Is that a defective watch or something is wrong?

2. Do you guys have any plans to add a few watchfaces. I was surprised to only find a few and they aren't that good...

3. Any issues if I disable all other tic apps like tichealth and such as I just need the ticexercise. I see no point of those at all and I am sure they are consuming battery and add un-necessary data to the screen.

4. The main screen is ON for only about 3.5 seconds and with all the info I have there, it is not enough time. How do I adjust so that perhaps I can set it to 5-6 seconds?

5. I am trying out a new travel watchface from facer that has an altimeter and multiple-days weather and it is not working. Only current weather is showing. Any idea why it is happening? Do I need another app to show all of those stats? I have weather.com app on the watch and that's it.

If you could kindly help me with these issues.

no avatar
demi123

Re: Ticwatch pro 2020 issues and questions

Post by demi123 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:51 pm

Also, other watch faces from watchfaces and facer don't seem to show correct heart rate. Seems like it's often stuck at say 110 and just doesn't move at all.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Ticwatch pro 2020 issues and questions

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:53 am

demi123 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:28 pm
1. Heart rate is not synchronized. There's appx 30-45 second delay between the actual heart rate and what is shown on your TicExercise app during a workout. Which has been quite a challenge as it can be dangerous when your heart rate is 140 and it shows 111.. Then you have to start a new exercise, yet the watch is now showing falling 140 heart rate. Is that a defective watch or something is wrong?

2. Do you guys have any plans to add a few watchfaces. I was surprised to only find a few and they aren't that good...

3. Any issues if I disable all other tic apps like tichealth and such as I just need the ticexercise. I see no point of those at all and I am sure they are consuming battery and add un-necessary data to the screen.

4. The main screen is ON for only about 3.5 seconds and with all the info I have there, it is not enough time. How do I adjust so that perhaps I can set it to 5-6 seconds?

5. I am trying out a new travel watchface from facer that has an altimeter and multiple-days weather and it is not working. Only current weather is showing. Any idea why it is happening? Do I need another app to show all of those stats? I have weather.com app on the watch and that's it.

If you could kindly help me with these issues.
Hi demi123,

We are really very sorry for the issue you faced with TicWatch Pro 2020, when it comes to heart rate synchronization problem. I think there's some system apps causing this issue, Please try to reset your TicWatch and Reinstall Wear OS by Google app on your Smartphone.

For Disabling Tic apps, You can disable those apps and use the watch without any issues. That's totally upto you.

When it comes watch faces, We are working on new watch faces and available very soon in the play store and when it comes third party watch faces, the issue might be with that app not ours.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator