Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Post Reply
no avatar
rafagalangarcia
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:34 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Post by rafagalangarcia » Fri May 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi all, I hope all of you are really good at this dificult moment...
I have checked that months ago, mobvoi app does not sync with google fit, I have turn on and turn off and turn on again with the correct account in the google fit sync but it does not work :-(
Do I have to do any more?
Attachments
Screenshot_20200501-162327.png
Screenshot_20200501-162327.png (96.86 KiB) Viewed 686 times

no avatar
Opschor
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:09 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Post by Opschor » Sun May 03, 2020 6:26 pm

I have this problem also, did also a factory reset did not work.

no avatar
pilleus.pulcher
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:21 am
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Post by pilleus.pulcher » Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Did you open Google Fit on the Ticwatch Pro and configured it? 🤔

User avatar
Aathif Mahir
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sat May 09, 2020 2:12 pm

rafagalangarcia wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:24 pm
Hi all, I hope all of you are really good at this dificult moment...
I have checked that months ago, mobvoi app does not sync with google fit, I have turn on and turn off and turn on again with the correct account in the google fit sync but it does not work :-(
Do I have to do any more?
Hi rafagalangarcia,

Please open Mobvoi app on your Smartphone and navigate to profile tab and tap on edit button right next your profile Avatar and open health information and link your Google Fit.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator

no avatar
rafagalangarcia
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:34 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Post by rafagalangarcia » Sun May 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:12 pm
rafagalangarcia wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:24 pm
Hi all, I hope all of you are really good at this dificult moment...
I have checked that months ago, mobvoi app does not sync with google fit, I have turn on and turn off and turn on again with the correct account in the google fit sync but it does not work :-(
Do I have to do any more?
Hi rafagalangarcia,

Please open Mobvoi app on your Smartphone and navigate to profile tab and tap on edit button right next your profile Avatar and open health information and link your Google Fit.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
Mmm...have you seen my screenshoot?
What you are saying is just I have done...

no avatar
rafagalangarcia
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:34 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Post by rafagalangarcia » Sun May 10, 2020 9:14 pm

pilleus.pulcher wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 pm
Did you open Google Fit on the Ticwatch Pro and configured it? 🤔
Nope, I am using tic exercise app because is the only one that shows the info in the first screen during the track

User avatar
Aathif Mahir
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Mobvoi does not sync with google fit

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri May 15, 2020 2:07 pm

rafagalangarcia wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:30 pm
Aathif Mahir wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:12 pm
rafagalangarcia wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:24 pm
Hi all, I hope all of you are really good at this dificult moment...
I have checked that months ago, mobvoi app does not sync with google fit, I have turn on and turn off and turn on again with the correct account in the google fit sync but it does not work :-(
Do I have to do any more?
Hi rafagalangarcia,

Please open Mobvoi app on your Smartphone and navigate to profile tab and tap on edit button right next your profile Avatar and open health information and link your Google Fit.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
Mmm...have you seen my screenshoot?
What you are saying is just I have done...
Hi rafagalangarcia,

Normally, it gets between 24 to 48 hours to sync the day properly between Google fit.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator

Post Reply