Delay on certain Watch faces

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
m_chy95
Cash on hand: Locked

Delay on certain Watch faces

Post by m_chy95 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:13 am

Hey everyone

I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this too. (Some background info; everything is up to date, had a big update few days ago which basically fix most of bugs it had).

I've got these regular watch faces that I usually use; Modern, Guardian and Zoran but as soon I as I use anything else such as Ruler, Heartbeat and Orange Light (all are provided by Tichwatch), I get this 5s delay (average, timed it) until it shows up, before that there is a black screen. You can still interact with the screen but the watch face isn't showing up at all, Ruler is espcially worse, it's takes about on a good moment 5s but on a bad moment it takes up to 20s or you have tap on the screen multiple time before it reacts.

At first I thought the watch memory had to re-learn since I had used my regular watch faces since the day I bought it (been about 1½ year) but now I am thinking is probably not that, of course I've been experiencing lag whenever I haven't used my watch for half a day but that soon disappear after few min of using it/ineracting with it.

I don't feel like factory reset it and I don't have that many apps installed on it, so I don't think that is the problem.

garrywadams
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Delay on certain Watch faces

Post by garrywadams » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:03 am

Yes, I have noticed this on my TWP 4G as well. The built in Mobvoi faces all seem to be affected. Interestingly, any Mobvoi faces I have installed from the play store are all quite responsive. It is only the pre-installed faces that are locking up for me.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator